Wednesday, March 22, 2006

celebration

[warning: self-congratulatory moments ahead]

Today, I received two fabulous early birthday presents. First, I was one of four winners of the Pozer Awards, given to 1st year students in recognition of their outstanding contribution to LSLAP. Considering Lynn, Colin and James were the other 3 winners, I feel like I'm in pretty good company. Woot!

And *then* I was drawn 12th in the LSLAP Summer Job Draw. The job's not a shoe-in [they hire 10-15 students], but it's pretty damn close to a guarantee. I won't jinx it by saying it's for sure. But it's nice to have something on the horizon. And damn....LSLAP is my dream summer job.

Have I mentioned how much I *love* law school?!?

And hey - tomorrow's my birthday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.

Hello Jenn Lau

It's Gina

Happy belated.

I didn't know you blogged too

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home