Tuesday, September 20, 2005

socrates must be spinning in his grave

I volunteered a comment in my Perspectives on the Law class today. I don't think I was very articulate. In fact, I know I wasn't very articulate. I was so inarticulate to the point where even my professor was confused, and thought I was making some sweeping classist statement that business people should be able to consider their nannies as business expenses and therefore count them as tax deductions.

God, my class probably thinks I'm some raging anti-equality capitalist fascist now.

I need to stop talking in class.

I wish Symes v. Canada wasn't such a messy case. And I wish that we had free national daycare. And I wish that this article on the desires of the current Ivy League women to become stay-at-home moms had also looked at female college students who just can't afford to become stay-at-home moms.

In any event, I think this incident has inspired me to start blogging about my law school experiences on a more regular basis. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home