Tuesday, September 06, 2005

first day madness

Well, I've survived my first day of law school.

There was a spider in my locker, but otherwise, I have emerged unscathed.

In other exciting news, I ran into one of my former MUGgles today (that's a first year student for all you non-UBC folk). She graduated last spring and has been working full-time in Student Services at Brock Hall for the past 4 weeks. The last time I saw her, she was a nervous-as-hell second year who was on the verge of dropping out of UBC. I'd like to think my sage advice and wisdom had something to do with her staying in school - but in any event, I'm so pleased that she stuck it out for the long haul. She seems happy for the moment, and that's the most important thing.

Gotta love that first-day-of-school excitement. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home