Saturday, September 10, 2005

peering through an alcoholic haze

I realized on Friday that I was the only woman of colour in my small group.

Maybe it was the alcoholic haze that kept me from seeing it all week. Chris says I've been reeking of alcohol the last two days.

When Gerald handed me a glass of Apple Sidra yesterday (apple pop from T&T), the first thing I said was "This would taste really good with some rum in it."

God. 4 days in, and already alcohol is the first thing on my mind.

In other news, I managed to find the Outlaws (UBC's queer law student club) on the web. Going to have to be all charming-type-A-anal-retentive-ADD femme and kick their ass (and mine) into gear. ;)

Okay, off to the library to decipher Mill & Locke and the Criminal Code of Canada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home